Monday, May 4, 2009

Yummy Mummy, Hot Mamas


Mother's Day is just around the corner.I'm busier taking orders for those giving Shaklee supplements as gifts to their mum.Can't help but think how lucky the recipient mums to have children that give this 'kind' of present. Most of them are the 'practical' type, wanting to see their mums in the best of health sincerely.It's not easy giving mums this kind of gift though.There's real effort besides handing the gifts.There's that daily call to remind them to take their Omega's and Osteomatrix.Some mums have to be coaxed and cajoled into taking their daily supplements, some don't even see it as a 'glamorous' gift.






I'm happy my mum happily accepts supplements as gifts but only after a few years.I never give up on sharing with her the importance of good health, abundant of energy as she aged into her sixties.Only when her heartburn ceased to worry her was she convinced of the value of such gift.Now she's an ardent sharer of these supplements. This morning she ordered a dozen of OmegaGuard, 6 bottles of Osteomatrix and a few peppermint ginger and Soy Protein.






I want to be with a healthy mum, enjoying our companionship as true close friends and so far we've achieved it.Simple things can be hard to grasp if we don't grab it fast and hold on to it...in this case the habit of taking good care of our health.






I certainly have a valid reason myself to be a true 'hot mama' as I just had a baby boy at age 42. I want my son to be proud of his mummy...and probably say 'She doesn't have knee problem at the age of 70!' She's one hot mama!'



SOHOMum tip:Be a good example of what you represent, then sharing will be much easier because you put integrity right on top.Ecomically it is the right thing to do in business too.









photo courtesy of Arabianeye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment