Sunday, May 3, 2009

Monday, monday...my heart's on fire!




Thank Goodness I remembered to take my calcium and alfalfa before bed, I woke up this morning feeling good!




Actually, working from home...you don't worry what day it is:) And that itself is a wonderful feeling.I know and I can compare coz I was employed before.That jittery feeling, unsettled mind as you wake up and get dressed.Driving to work with anxiousness you can't explain, not knowing what to expect in the meeting room with the bosses, big and small, real one and the ones acting like one..

Oohh I'm so glad I'm over that.




9.00am Energetically I opened up the freezer, took out chicken and prawn and separate them into small bags,thinking what to cook...sambal udang or ayam masak pindang? I decide on the latter.


Cooking will only take 45 minutes the most, I remind myself again.


I succeeded in this attempt.(Good on you,Raudhah!)


SOHO TIPS: When working on your own, alone....praise yourself often when you do something good, NO MATTER WHAT




11.00am Opened my email.Somehow I' more attached to Gmail and opened up all my gmails first and then of course Facebook.


Great! Someone responds to my sharing on Saturday.


Good on you Wahida (aboutmakeover.blogspot.com), responding to your own call to be healthier:) 1 Nutriferon, 1 B-


Complex and yes that 'thing' that makes going to the loo easier is Herblax.


Hey look, old friend from primary school Sh.Bahyah! I'm so in love with Facebook! Suddenly I'm so rich with good old buddies. Yeah dear, so want to balik kampung and meeting you too.Will reply her at night.

My baby is thirsty....breastfeding time! Watch Zeek Animal on TVIQ with Ilham while feeding Muhammad.

SOHO TIPS: Multitasking is an ultra important skill when anyone decides to work from home.Good news for women, we naturaly multitask 2-3 things at one go!




1.20pm Lunch with hubby and Akmal and Ilham.Gosh, the children are so into networking themselves, reminding me of their friends birthday.

Mental reminder - get a few more birthday cards...(anytime for me, I love looking for birthday cards)



2.20 pm Silenceis golden...mmmm baby Muhammad is asleep, Akmal's gone to Iqra' and Ilham is daydreaming.

My heart is reminding me, good time to recite AlWaqi'ah after solat Dzuhur

SOHO TIPS: Working on your own needs strong mental capacity, holding on to your spirituality keeps you happy 'mentally'










No comments:

Post a Comment